The Australian Production Design Guild was established in 2009 as a non profit organisation committed to:
- raising the profile of stage and screen design.
- highlighting the creative contribution made by the mise en scène.
- drawing attention to professional standards.
- encouraging young designers and associated professionals in the industry.
- recognising excellence and outstanding achievements through annual awards.
- granting APDG accreditation to outstanding Australian designers.
Design professionals in the Australian film, television, theatre, interactive media and event industries have been without a voice for many years. The APDG has redressed this and is now striving to establish fairer and more productive working relationships in production design and its related industries.
Help promote the APDG by printing out and posting up our poster.
As part of our charter the APDG organises talks. View excepts below.